Mills Organic Base
A complex blend of organic micro and macro nutrients, developed to ensure optimal plant growth. Creating a foundation for healthy, strong, luscious green plants with high yielding fruits. Mills Organics Base offers plants the highest quality of organic ingredients, in the most available form, for maximum absorption. Organic Base allows plants to better absorb available nutrients. This product with high organic matter content is rich in fulvic and humic acids, which give the plant cells more energy through a process of chelation. Organic Base is suitable for use in organic agriculture and horticulture and should be used in conjunction with the Organic Bloom during the flowering phase.
Why Use Mills Organic Base?
- Improves stress resistance
- Prevents mineral deficiencies
- Promotes root development
- Improves the metabolism and enzyme development.
- Increases cell division
- Improves the soil structure
- Improves soil properties
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Use from start to finish.
- Balances NPK of 3-3-3.
- Can be used as a stand-alone fertiliser.
- High content of organic matter.
- Rich in fulvic and humic acids, for maximum uptake.
Why Mills Organics?
There are other organic fertiliser lines available on the market, this is what makes Mills Organics stand out from the crowd…
- Highest quality ingredients – using plant material only derived from organic farming, extracts from sugar beet, corn and potato, as well as kelp and organically derived mineral elements.
- Lightest molecular weight – the lighter the weight, the quicker, the quicker the elements can be digested and made available to the plant, the faster the growth. Simply put, Mills Organics is the closest you can get to a mineral fertiliser and still be classified as organic.
- Highly filtered – this means the product can flow through irrigation lines without congealing and will always remain consistent in colour and thickness from batch to batch.
- High in carbohydrates – for maximum flavour and the highest brix (sugar content) fruit.
- Simplicity – use just three products at any one time and only four bottles in the entire range!
- 100% available calcium – ensures the strongest plants and the heaviest fruits.
- Certified vegan – Mills carry the vegan society trademark.
How To Use Mills Organics Full Range
Before mixing, allow water to sit for 24 hours or use a dechlorinating agent e.g Neutralise. Chlorine is harmful for the good bacteria in the substrate.
Add Cal and mix thoroughly
Add Base and mix thoroughly
Add Grow or Bloom and mix thoroughly
Check pH, (6 – 6.2 is ideal).
Mills Organic Base 500ml, Mills Organic Base 1L, Mills Organic Base 5L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.